YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Friends after break up?

Today I was thinking can you be friends with someone after you broke up with them? Andddd I'm not sure.
While I was in relationship he told me that he wanted to stay friends even after we broke up and I agreed,but when I broke up with him a month later,we never talked again...I gave him space,I didn't want to push it.
I know it's shitty to ask someone to be your friend after you broke up with them even if they said they wanted to while you were still together so I didn't do it. It was probably hard time for him and I didn't even expect it,but after some time and summer break I guess he should be over it or he maybe hates me now?
I really don't know,he even tried to make me jealous but I wasn't jealous at that girl,his plan didn't work so I guess that made him kinda angry? Maybe he doesn't hate me,maybe he hates the fact that we're not together anymore and that our relationship wasn't so special..I don't want to be in a relationship with him,but I miss being friends.
What do you think can two people be friends after break up?

No comments:

Post a Comment