YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 1, 2014

First Day of School/Random thoughts

So today was the first day of school :)
I'm feeling so tired :( I woke up at 6am,but that's super early for me and I stayed up late.
I always do that,stay up really late and feel really tired all day..
Anyway,I think that you got it by now that it was a shitty day for me haha
It feels so weird to be back in school...I'm not stressed about school yet,but some people are already on my nerves..but still nothing changed haha I watched 3 seasons of awkward. in 2 days :)
It feels so weird to see people again you used to talk to but now they don't even say hi..
I ate pizza today,so that's all that's been good today :)
There are not a lot of things that can cheer me up,but music always makes me feel better :)
I'm really worried about this girl in my class,we're really good friends and lately she got really skinny,she lost 12kg and she still thinks she is fat..she wasn't even fat before losing 12kg. I tried to tell her that she is the perfect the way she looks,but she isn't listening to me..any advice?
I wanted to write more but I gotta go,sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment