YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Paper towns

I read 'Paper towns' by John Green. I really liked it. I like the fact that even Q is in love with Margo there is more in book than just that. I like adventures in book, For me that was more interesting than their relationship..When I was reading that book I really wanted to be Margo and have all that adventures and great stories and just be cool like her. She seemed like some superhero/super agent,but I'm glad that in the end she isn't actually some superhero and she is simply human like all of us. I guess we all have too much expectations for people we have never met or don't know that good.
We get too caught up in those expectations that we are surprised when we realize that they are people too,especially for celebrities nowadays..Anyway, I'm excited for the movie,but I hope they don't ruin it! :) I hope it doesn't become overrated..

No comments:

Post a Comment