YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Time flies/My biggest fear/That feeling

It's really weird how time flies..
I remember celebrating New Year like it was yesterday,I remember going to 6th grade like it was yesterday..
But I remember yesterday like it was months ago..why is that? I don't get it..
I didn't even notice when 2 years passed,I didn't even notice when almost whole summer break passed..
HOW??
Was I even there? Or am I just like asleep and letting my life pass me by?
I think my biggest fear is doing nothing with my life.When I grow up I really want to be successful and have a family and live somewhere amazing like Italy or France,or maybe Spain or somewhere in USA I don't really know..It's not like I hate living in Serbia that much,Serbia has some really beautiful cities,but I think the reason why people want to live in big cities(mostly teenagers) is the feeling that you can be anyone you want to be,you can have anything you want,it's like someone is telling you 'This is what dreams are made of' and you believe it because you want it that bad. And in Serbia you don't have that feeling,you don't feel you can be successful here,you don't feel like you can make your dreams come true.
Maybe I'm asking for too much,who knows..
I just feel like teenagers in other countries have that perfect life and have nothing to worry about..while I'm here and I will probably waste my teenage years trying to reach something I will never have.
I just want that feeling when you're on the roof of a very tall building or looking out of the window with a view on a whole city and you feel like the city is yours and like the time just stopped and you lose all worries in the world. I want to have that feeling,don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment